ORGANIC MINERAL-Produced by CENZONE TECH Inc., USA
Livestock benefits from the mineral fortification of feeds. Minerals are the requirement of all metabolic processes in the animal’s body and the deficiency of some minerals can lead to the animals’ poor performance.
THE ROLE OF IRON
Iron is a key element in the metabolism of almost all living organisms. In animals, iron is an essential component of hundreds of proteins and enzymes
Some of main biological functions of Iron are:
Oxygen transport and storage
Hemoglobin and myoglobin are heme-containing compounds, with Iron inside, that are involved in the transport, storage of oxygen and mitochondrial electron transport.
- Myoglobin functions in the transport and short-term storage of oxygen in muscle cells, helping to match the supply of oxygen to the demand of animal performance and meat quality.
Electron transport and energy metabolism
- Cytochromes are critical to cellular energy production and thus life.
- Nonheme iron-containing enzymes, such as NADH dehydrogenase and succinate dehydrogenase, are also critical to energy metabolism.
Antioxidant and beneficial pro-oxidant functions
In general, iron is required for a number of vital functions, including growth, reproduction, healing, and immune function.
HOW IS CENPLEX IRON MANUFACTURED ?
Cenplex Iron is manufactured using a unique, patented two-stage production.
- In the first stage, the amino acid GLYCINE is used to chelate the mineral ions from soluble mineral salt to form coordinate-covalent bonds. This first stage combines a single amino acid GLYCINE with a single mineral ion to form a specific chemical entity known as GLYCINATE.
- In the second stage, hydrolysed protein, dipeptides and tripeptides or other protein derivatives will complex with the remaining trace mineral ions to produce a more concentrated proteinate.
CENPLEX IRON HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE SUPERIOR IN:
- Ability to be stored in tissue protein is critical to maintain the reserve necessary to meet the demand when needed.
- More stable and are protected biochemically from the adverse reactions with other dietary nutrients.
- Lower supplementation rate and prevent unnecessary wastage without unwanted build up that could impact the environment.
- Cenplex Iron has smaller molecular weight, smaller size, enabling the proteinates to pass from the intestines to the blood stream easier and faster.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS (per kg)
Fe …………………… min. 20.0%
Crude Protein...............min. 5.0%
Beige, flowable powder
RATE OF USE
Swine: Starter, Sow ………….. 150g/ton.
Available in 25kg poly-lined bags.
Store in a dry, cool and dark place. Avoid direct sunshine.
There is no toxicity hazard in the use of CENPLEX IRON when correctly used.